Friday, January 20, 2012

Cosmetic surgery : Draft 1


                                Cosmetic surgery

               Cosmetic surgery is defined as ‘Surgery that modifies or improves the appearance of a physical feature, irregularity, or defect’ (dictionary.com, 2012).Thus it is a way to help a normal woman to become a pretty lady. As me, I am one that looks normal. If I have a chance to surgery, I will make double eyelid .There are three reasons why I want to have double eyelid surgery.
                Firstly, for self confident, I am single eyelid and small eye. My opinions are single eyelid is not beautiful and it seems to sleep. I like double eyelid very much because it looks big eyes, beautiful eyes and it looks like a doll. I think, if I have double eyelid, I will have a confident more and more.  So, I can do many things is good because I am a beautiful girl.
               Secondly, for career, I do not know in the future what I will be? My dreams are receptionist or public relations. I think if I will be that, the beautiful is important because these jobs must to always meet with many people. Beautiful on face can give the impression for them.
               Finally, for love life, guys and girl are mostly attracted by good looking people. It is a natural sense. The people like beautiful things include human as well. The people do not like ugly. They like to look handsome, cool, pretty and beautiful because these physical features have affected the mind is happiness, cheerfulness and feel good .When people receive these things. It leads to have a chance to get married.
             Therefore, cosmetic surgery is a good one way to make dreams of many people will come true.

By : Miss Yenruedee Nithuram

ฺํ

No comments:

Post a Comment